RFI

Re: [RFI] CFLs and LEDs

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] CFLs and LEDs
From: "Adam Koczarski" <ka7ark@ka7ark.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 13:35:15 -0800

The application I was using it for was my porch lights. I don't think X10
based switch replacements use that sensing system, just the wall plug
modules and maybe some of the replacement wall plugs. That way you can still
operate a lamp manually. But, I usually disable that feature by cutting a
trace on the circuit board in the modules. I've had them randomly turn on at
times so I don't care for that feature. I wouldn't see them building that
feature into a replacement wall switch.

Adam - ka7ark