RFI

Re: [RFI] Adding AFI to the List?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Adding AFI to the List?
From: digital-conjurers@roadrunner.com
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 13:39:32 -0800
Must depend on where you live.  Here in Carlsbad, CA, the PD's on people
like this like stink on a skunk, day or night.  In San Diego, the SDPD has
a special detail for these idiots; three cites and they confiscate the stereo!

Now, if we could just get the RFI sources in the same....naw, too unfriendly.

-Lin/KJ6EF