RFI

Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs

To: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 18:36:58 -0600
Yes, Ed pretty well summed it up.  Paul made some interesting comments too.

To all, thankyou for this discussion it was enlightening for me.  The old
saying goes, squeaky wheels get the grease.  Keep it up.  If we remain quiet,
then nobody hears.  Hopefully the message will at least be read, by someone,
somewhere.

73
Dale, k9vuj