RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: "rfi@contesting.com Reflector" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:53:35 -0500
I think you all are missing the point.

The idea is to be proactive and stop the junk from ever hitting the shelves in
the first place.  True, it's too late for the junk that's already out there, If
you want to go to war with your neighbors, fine, complain and hope for the
best, but your neighbors I don't believe will take kindly to the FCC letter
stating their TV is illegal and interfering with a ham radio operator therefore
must be shut down or risk a $10000 fine.

Dale, k9vuj