RFI

Re: [RFI] Tecsun PL-660 for chasing RFI [Was: Is Icom IC-T90a AM-mode go

To: Howard Lester <howard220@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Tecsun PL-660 for chasing RFI [Was: Is Icom IC-T90a AM-mode good for chasing RFI?]
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 06:17:54 -0500
I bought one of these, not the 660 but another lower priced model on Amazon.
It came in the box brand new and works fb.  K9YC recommended and he's right,
they are a lot of rx for the money.

I also use a hand held on the aircraft band to find noise.  It's been fairly
clean around here lately so I haven't been walking around the area looking for
noise.

73
Dale, k9vuj