RFI

Re: [RFI] RF getting into 4-port wirelss router.

To: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>, RfI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RF getting into 4-port wirelss router.
From: "Kenneth G. Gordon" <kgordon2006@frontier.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 13:18:48 -0800
On 12 Jan 2015 at 10:51, dalej wrote:

> Ken, also, I don't think it's RF causing your routers to fail.  If that were
> the
> case they'd surely fail more often than a year apart.  Something else is
> causing
> the routers to fail like that.  Could it be high line voltage, or perhaps a
> faulty distribution transformer out on the pole causing an intermittent spike
> or
> surge once in a while, like on a windy day, let your imagination run free with
> this and nothing is off the table?
>
> Dale, K9VUJ

Thanks again, Dale.

Boy! You fellows have given me enough different things to think about and to
investigate that I'm going to be busy for the next couple of weeks.

Again, I REALLY thank you for all the suggestions.

As soon as I feel better from this cursed virus I have which is making my
brain "foggy", I'll write them all down in some semblence of order and begin
knocking them off one by one.

I'll let the list know what I find.

vy 73,

Ken W7EKB