RFI

Re: [RFI] A request for RFI service.

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] A request for RFI service.
From: Charles Plunk <af4o@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 18:30:45 -0600
Hi Dale,

I don't think....it will be developed in my lifetime. Its a 12k acre state forest criss crossed with narrow gravel roads. Even though there is no overnight backcountry camping allowed, i got permission from the rangers to day camp with a screened porch to keep the bugs off in the warmer months. No industry, etc much around. Several lake type retirement developments not far away basically flopped years ago. You can get nice houses there fairly cheap. The new county mayor campaigned on getting a lake built but this is the third time thats been tried in about 4 decades. Maybe 4 active hams in the county.

But if you want to gather up the grip and the weather is fairly decent, its rfi free paradise.

I was about 50 yards off one of the gravel roads and 2 horseback riders and 2 pickups (one pulling the horse trailer) seen all day long. FT817, gell cell, wire in tree maybe 70' high pneumatic cannon launched, key.

73,
Chuck
AF4O