RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRL Board of Directors resolution related to FCC enforcement

To: "rfi@contesting.com List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL Board of Directors resolution related to FCC enforcement of radio-interference issues
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 02:37:18 -0500
"The company also wanted a complete set of data with the names of the
manufacturers of each receiver — a change in the confidentiality arrangements
that governed tests done several years ago when the LightSquared proposal first
was being considered. Furthermore, the test results should indicate receiver
resiliency and that should be made public."

"“Is reduced accuracy an ‘actual harm’ in your mind?” asked another attendee."

I bet they have a roomful of lawyers on the payroll.

Dale, k9vuj