RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI With Smoke Detectors

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI With Smoke Detectors
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 09:48:34 -0400
I have 3 smoke detectors and 3 CO detectors.
The CO are independent and run off 120 VAC, the smoke detectors are independent and battery operated. No AC connections. No RFI, 160 through 440. I run the legal power limit 160 through 10. The house is under the 160 half sloper and within 60 feet on 144 and 440. the other antennas are 90 feet plus.
Tribander is down, but getting ready to go back up.

73

Roger  (K8RI)