RFI

Re: [RFI] Finding house noise sources

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Finding house noise sources
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 01:19:08 -0500
Others have mentioned a doorbell transformer. I you are not the original owner and use a battery operated doorbell (like we do), there may be an unused doorbell transformer (or other unused things like TV preamps) attached to that circuit (like we had) , which describes the past two homes I've lived in. I did build one new home and it's difficult for me to accept that we moved into that, 50 years ago.

I have one circuit in this home, that is daisy chained through 5 rooms that can be a noise maker. I need to hire an electrician to clean up the wiring through the whole house.

73 and Good Luck,

Roger (K8RI)