RFI

Re: [RFI] 2 MW Solar Farm

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] 2 MW Solar Farm
From: Bill Steffey NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:16:06 -0400
take measurements NOW before they turn it on...      broadcast AM thru 50 mhz....

then  duck

bill ny9h      with a mere little 10KW system  with zero noise

On 9/22/2020 10:21 AM, Jpock wrote:
Ed,

I have a  RSPduo SDRplay and Kenwood TH-D74 handheld radio setups.  Someone is putting in a large solar farm just north of me in Sturgis Mich., about 10 miles.  It is not in service as of yet, but it will soon be operational.  If you wish, I can take some measurements once it is operational.

Is there anything extra or special you want me to do, just let me know.

Respectfully,
Jim N9PXO