RFI

Re: [RFI] HVAC - some observations

To: Randy Farmer <w8fn@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] HVAC - some observations
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 20:42:03 +0000
Yes, I realize the present FCC is just a collection of overpaid lawyers who
wouldn't know RF if it bit them in the........ (you fill in the blank).
Further, OET has been gutted.  Save some federal money and close down the
FCC.  There would be no major impact to the RF world.  Go the way of CB.

Dave - WØLEV

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 5:35 PM Randy Farmer <w8fn@windstream.net> wrote:

> In Washington. Run by lawyers. Lotsa luck there.
>
> 73...
> Randy, W8FN
>
> On 7/25/2022 1:26 PM, David Eckhardt wrote:
> > And again and again and again and again,...........WHERE IS THE FCC? ? ?
> ?
> >
> > Dave - WØLEV

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*