[RTTY] Optical mouse?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Optical mouse?
From: k4ik@subich.com (Joe Subich, K4IK)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:44:56 -0500
Bill,

I'm using the Logitech optical wheel mouse.  It has solved all the
"dirty ball" problems ... is quite smooth on any surface.  I will
not go back to a standard mouse (particularly since the price
difference is < $10 from the cheapest standard mouse to the Logitech).

My favorite pointing device is still the old Logitech Trackman Marble
(the thumb operated optical trackball) since it doesn't require space
to move on the desk top ...

I've replaced the standard mice on all of the kid's machines with
opticals simply because of the cleaning problems!

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK