[RTTY] Optical mouse?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Optical mouse?
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 12:43:37 -0500
I have converted all my computers to the optical mouse. I bought several of
the "Microsoft Wheelmouse Optical" at the discount stores over time,
getting them for about $10-15 each after rebate. They don't seem to work
well on bare grainy wood desks (they skip as the eye crosses the "grains"),
but work fine on any pad. I use a white (non-glossy) piece of
paper/cardboard, but a conventional mouse pad works also.

Jerry W4UK