[RTTY] Virus...

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Virus...
From: huffew@yahoo.com (Wayne)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:22:38 -0700 (PDT)
   I just installed a Firewall from McAfee a few weeks ago, and I can't
believe the number of Hackers or whatever that are trying to get into
my computer....
   Everyday I have a dozen or two who try.  I will be online for maybe
two hours and have that many, at least.  When some of them try, I have
to report them, over and over, it may be the same ones.  I hope McAfee
is/will doing something about them.  It is a lot of bother to decide
whether to ban them or not, but maybe it is worth it????
73,
Wayne from Maine, KC1YF