SV: [RTTY] More on NAQP Spotting

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [RTTY] More on NAQP Spotting
From: Stein Roar Brobakken <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:14:00 +0200 (CEST)
Hi
This is abt ham spirit and how to agree to the rules to each contest.

But I would say as the text says here; self spotting is allowed.

Other contest says use of any internet cluster or packet cluster not allowed.

Then you enter a Assisted Class

It's up to each operator how honest you are to the other competitors into the
test

LA6FJA