Re: [RTTY] Pet Peeve # 2

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Pet Peeve # 2
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 06:57:29 -0700

On Oct 18, 2004, at 6:38 AM, W0YR@aol.com wrote:

I've experienced the same thing -- answering CQers and they disappear. I
think it's due either to QSB or someone we can't hear who's moved in near to the
frequency or who is tuning up on or close to the CQer's frequency.

It could be some SO2R guy answering someone else on some other band. "Round up the usual suspects."

Are you allowed to "SO2R" on the same band? Is that counted as SO2R and a band switch? :-) :-) What when I use a second radio as a wide band spectrum analyzer?

73
Chen, W7AY