Re: [RTTY] Working VP6DX

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Working VP6DX
From: "Peter Laws" <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 13:26:40 -0600
On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Charles Morrison
<cfmorris@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>  Hey Peter, I had problems working them on 30 till Don told me to try my 80m
>  dipole.  Worked much better then my 40m yagi or tribander.  That and a Heath

Thanks, all for the encouragement - the 5-band trap (our trusty Spi-Ro
D-56) apparently will cooperate with the 746Pro's ATU, so .... if they
would just show up on RTTY again.  ;-)  Listening on their listed freq
(14089, 10149), but nada.

As an aside, I was going to buy some tchotchke like I did for 3Y0X,
but it seems the VP6DX folks have yet to discover Cafe Press!

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR