Re: [RTTY] TARA RTTY Melee - Dec 6

To: <w4tv@subich.com>, <kr1st@amsat.org>, rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TARA RTTY Melee - Dec 6
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:39:16 -0500
 > Now that you mention it, the officers and contest manager for > TARA should
 > be sanctioned by the FCC for inciting intentional > interference.
....Come on Joe, 'international interference!!!' . Most rtty contesters don't
even have a 160M antenna to make it through their own backyard...
Honestly I don't think all of this is really necessary, I don't think anybody
wants to offend anybody else either, this is OUR HOBBY guys, just take it easy
and operate repectfully there will be no problems and most and above all don't
forget to have fun.
Family matters will prevent me from being with you all but looking forward to
catch up very soon.

73 ,
Fabi  va2up