Re: [RTTY] NA Sprint RTTY Log Check Report Analysis

To: <k0rc@citlink.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NA Sprint RTTY Log Check Report Analysis
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 08:00:39 -0700
In this case, K0YR did not submit a log.  So the log checking used the QSOs
in the logs of the stations he worked to determine the sent exchange.  While
a lot of ops logged 'T0M' (with a zero), most logged the letter 'O'.  My
recordings of the contest verified that K0YR sent 'T0M' with a zero to me,
but I interpreted the zero as the letter 'O' since it was a name.  Just like
I log '599' rather than '5NN' in a CW contest.

73,
Ed
Ed Muns - W0YK
www.w0yk.com