Re: [RTTY] Rude contesters

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rude contesters
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:36:16 -0800
The same frequency comment forces a comment from me.

What frequencies are being used in spots from the new RTTY skimmers? Are they the actual FSK frequency or the frequency readout from a radio running AFSK? I get so tired of finally seeing myself spotted on the wrong frequency because the chap making the spot is running AFSK and neglects to compensate his dial readout frequency for where I am actually transmitting.

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian White GM3SEK" <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>