Re: [RTTY] Rude contesters

To: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rude contesters
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 19:35:09 -0500
Okay try this one, I'm running AFSK and all my spots will be the
Mark frequency, that should about cover it.  I have problems with the
same thing Gary and my biggest complaint are the guys running
USB or Digi-U AFSK and spotting a frequency somewhere +/- 2khz
of right.  The skimmers will depend on having the rig offset set
properly just like anything else.

73,
Ron
K0IDT