Re: [RTTY] Being the fox - pileup running

To: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Being the fox - pileup running
From: Stanley Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 10:19:50 -0500
When I see stations operating split on digital I see so much confusion from the
hams that don't know how to operate split properly that I wonder if it is worth
all the QRM that it causes. Plus it ties up two freqs, which isn't bad in
normal times, but can be a concern during a contest. Perhaps a slugfest on
simplex is better.

Stan, K4SBZ

"Real radio bounces off the sky."