[RTTY] Response to ARRL request for inputs for new Band Plan

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Response to ARRL request for inputs for new Band Plan
From: Terry <ab5k@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 10:45:14 -0500
We now have 2 weeks left to respond to the ARRL request for inputs to the
new band plan.    There are several options:

1.       A few  submit band plans that are useful but are not 100 percent
aligned.  A lot of folks want to get involved but just don't have time or
possibly technical /writing experience to get involved.

2.       We organize, form a committee of recognized RTTY operators and
develop a plan.    That plan is published in one week just in time for folks
who are busy to simply send a email to the band plan committee saying "I
agree with the band plan inputs provided by the " RTTY Spectral Defense Band
Plan Committee".     They can also add in personal comments as well but
having 'a plan" shows we are serious and aligned.  It also saves the band
plan committee sorting thru a bunch of non-aligned plans.

Thoughts?

Terry  AB5K