[RTTY] RTTY Contest Dinner - Keynote Speaker Highlights, registration de

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Contest Dinner - Keynote Speaker Highlights, registration deadline
From: "Larry Gauthier \(K8UT\)" <K8UT@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 06:15:04 -0400
Undecided about attending the Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner? Perhaps this "adverteaser" will help you decide prior to the May 4th deadline.

UNFORTUNATELY - There is no Dayton RTTY Contesting Forum this year and no venue for RTTY operators to hear about recent and upcoming advances in RTTY operation.

UNFORTUNATELY - The time allotted for the Dayton Contesting Forum "Introducing N1MM Logger Plus - by Tom N1MM and Larry K8UT" on Saturday afternoon is too short to include RTTY-specific details in this major release of N1MM Logger.

THEREFORE - My presentation at the RTTY Contest Dinner has been adjusted to include a section titled "Recent and Near-Future Advancements in RTTY Operation." Contributors to the unpublished material in this section include David G3YYD (2-Tone), Alex VE3NEA (CW Skimmer), and me (N1MM Logger Plus).

Dinner attendees on Thursday will be the first audience to get a glimpse of N1MM+, and will see material that will not be presented in any other venue. Interested?

-larry (K8UT)
Keynote Speaker, Dayton 2014 RTTY Contest Dinner