Re: [RTTY] Is it just me?

To: ws7ik7tj@gmail.com, rtty@contesting.com, ww3s@zoominternet.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Is it just me?
From: Jim AC0E <ham@odsgc.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 06:39:01 -0500
Jay, Jamie & group,

I have no problem believing someone just dropped the ball. With the uproar the past year concerning RTTY/Digital, ARRL, and the fiasco that RM-11708 has turned into I think a reasonable person ( I just love that lawyer phrase of my ex/wife the lawyer) could see very small chasm to bridge. I stand corrected.

I will say for the record (love that one also!) that Amateur Radio is more than "just a hobby" for me and many many of my fellow Amateurs.

I was thinking maybe a Dayton style button with RM-11708 on it with the red circle and diagonal line through it wearing that would generate plenty of heartburn and create conversation with the uninformed . Especially while wearing my call sign shirt and ARRL Life Member badge.. 8-)

73 -- Jim AC0E
ac0e at arrl dot net