Re: [RTTY] Decoder thoughts after WPX

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Decoder thoughts after WPX
From: "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@dxatlas.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 18:05:27 -0500
I used 2Tone in CQ WPX RTTY as a second-opinion decoder in addition to GRITTY. The Selective mode in 2Tone worked best for all signals, including those on the polar paths. The signals for which other modes are optimized seem to be extremely rare on the HF bands. I also tried MMTTY, but none of its profiles was nearly as good as Selective in 2Tone.

73 Alex VE3NEA