SD-User

[SD-User] Cabrillo log

Subject: [SD-User] Cabrillo log
From: "Graeme. G4CKH" <graeme.g4ckh@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:07:45 -0000
Hi everyone.........Paul ?

THE FOLLOWING ((( WAS ))) GOING TO BE MY QUESTION TO YOURSELVES..........BUT
AFTER A QUICK MANUAL CHECK THROUGH MY PRINTED LOG IT SEEMS AS THOUGH SD HAS
WORKED OUT MY SCORE CORRECTLY.

I am using SD for post editing / creating a log for the 1st rsgb 160mtr contest.
My cabrillo log seems OK with regards to (valid qso's / total bonus / total
points ) summary.
When logging EU, ie.... not UK contacts, most stations provided a two letter
reply and no serial number.  Therefore I put a zero in the serial number field
followed by their two letter code.  This has been picked up by the station SD
log but upon converting to cabrillo log the serial number comes out as......000
but the space for the two letter code is empty.............is this OK and will
this affect my score.

Regards...........Graeme.........G4CKH.

PS........the reason for post editing is that i'm new to contesting, and i'm
not fast enough on the keyboard yet to use SD as originaly intended hi hi.