Re: [Trlog] RE: Virtual PC & TR ?

To: <trlog@contesting.com>, "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] RE: Virtual PC & TR ?
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:50:28 +0500
> Igor, UA9CDC wrote:
>
>  > Rick, there is one work around. Put 98SE onto your thumb drive
>  > instead of DOS and you have USB support.
>
> Really?  This would be most incredible, and requires booting to the thumb
> drive on power up, right???

Yes if you want to keep Win98 on a thumb drive. In my case it is on the hard
drive. I have double boot (win 98 and Win XP)
Running applications from the Dos box from Win98SE enables me to have access
to USB keyboard, mouse, all the USB external devices (BELKIN USB to RS232
works just fine for CAT).

73, Igor, UA9CDC