Re: [Trlog] IARUHQ.DOM file problem

To: "Jim Smith" <jimsmith@shaw.ca>,"TR Log Reflector" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] IARUHQ.DOM file problem
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:29:43 +0600
We ran into the same problem with dom file. We have just used the old dom
file instead because there were not enough time to solve the puzzle with the
new dom file.
Ver 6.79 here. All worked just fine but the multiplier needs to be checked
manually now because not all of the HQ were in the old dom file.
We were M/M as R9HQ in IARU

73, Igor UA9CDC