[TenTec] More on the Ten-Tec on-the-air net

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] More on the Ten-Tec on-the-air net
From: winjones@ix.netcom.com (Winston F. Jones)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 17:57:41 -0500 (CDT)
Hi Everyone,

Since my original posting last Saturday of interest in starting an
on-the-air Ten Tec net, my e-mail box has been jammed with responses. I
don't have time to answer them all, but thanks to all who submitted.

Sunday afternoons or weekday nights seem to be preferred. I'd like to
investigate times and frequencies. Does anybody know a website where I
can find a listing of all nets? I'd like to find a good time and spot
to reach the most Ten-Tec users.

My plans are to go ahead with the net, but I want to find the best time
and frequency and stick with it. That way, everybody will know where to
find it and audience will grow.

Thanks for all the feedback.

73, Winston K4CWQ