[TenTec] Pegasus - the litmus test

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus - the litmus test
From: travism@door.net (Travis Martin)
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 11:39:00 -0500
Now I have a question...why couldn't there be a real hardware control panel
for the Pegasus, connected only with a serial cable or maybe a modem. This
would be ideal for mobile and for the remote operation you reference.

The control panel could convert operator input to commands that the Pegasus
would understand. Could be used with or without a computer.

I'd think this would be the best mobile rig ever. Control panel could be
small and easy to mount, yet have full features of a big rig. And
installation could be easy with only power, a serial connection, and audio
being necessary.

Travis