[TenTec] USB Operation

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] USB Operation
From: w1mnk@tampabay.rr.com (Jon Maguire)
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 15:19:09 -0400
I'm trying to get my Jupiter running on an HP6395 laptop running WinME. I
have a Belkin F5U103 serial to USB adapter. It installed ok, and it shows
up in device manager as COM2. I have the N4PY software set to COM2, and
when I start the program I see the lights flash on the adapter. I can't,
however, control the Jupiter. The adapter instructions talk about setting
up DOS emulation mode so that DOS programs can use the interface. I don't
know if that is the problem. Does anyone have any ideas? Any help greatly
appreciated.

73... Jon Maguire W1MNK
Brandon, FL 33511 USA