[TenTec] Omni D vs Delta

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni D vs Delta
From: mark.milburn@juno.com (Mark R Milburn)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:06:54 -0600
I got one of the first ones out...when they came with 30 meter crystals
and you had to send them back for upgrading to the WARC bands.  It's very
dark, I would call it black.  Nice simple to use rig and the only bad
part about it was the lack of an RF Gain control.  It has a 20 db
attenuator, but it's difficult to reach in the back of the cabinet, and
of course a smooth control would be more useful.
73  Mark