[TenTec] combo rigs was receiver so-called performance

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] combo rigs was receiver so-called performance
From: WA3FIY@radioadv.com (WA3FIY)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 20:04:22 -0500
Hi Bob,

Sounds to me like the rig you want to get is an Onmi VI+.   I have
an idea it would meet all your requirements nicely.

The joining of two rigs is not too practical.  It is more  of an
experiment to help one learn the strong and weak points of the
various architectures.   I doubt I'll keep my SuperJup together
very long.   But.............it was an interesting and informative
experiment.    The Paragon or the Jupiter alone are both very
nice rigs and do all I want or need.

Have fun dreaming and planning and in the mean time enjoy that
Scout.

-73-

-Lee-