[TenTec] Omni V audio mod

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V audio mod
From: Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com (Gary Hoffman)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:59:04 -0500
Well,

Some people like general coverage radios for SWL... so if that's your =
thing, fine.

But, if you want a really good receiver, the last thing you want is =
general coverage.

This throws away a huge amount of performance before you even get =
started.

Since you are interested in DX and contesting, I'd think of it as a bad =
choice.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ

  ----- Original Message -----=20