[TenTec] Jupiter/LDG AT-11MP Tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter/LDG AT-11MP Tuner
From: CAlderma@ora.fda.gov (Alderman, Chester)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 06:39:46 -0500
WOW...return it!!

If the tech gave you than advice, in my opinion, you certainly do not want
to deal with them or their equipment. You SHOULD be able to adjust a tuner
at ANY power, up to its rated max. When a vendor starts blaming another
vendor for compatibility problems, they, in most cases, are not someone I
would want to deal with.

Just my personal opinion.

Tom/W4BQF