[TenTec] W8JI eham.net article on key clicks

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] W8JI eham.net article on key clicks
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Tue Jan 28 12:57:42 2003

>From Tom Rauch's new Eham article on key clicks:

"All of the parts are there to make radios virtually click-free, yet the
only manufacturer who has taken an active interest in this (and who seems to
care at all about our signal quality and frequency usage) is Ten-Tec! To
date I haven't found any other manufacturer admitting a problem, or even
offering technical support for bandwidth problems."

For the complete article go to:
http://www.eham.net/articles/4691

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ