[TenTec] Ten-Tec and the dealers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec and the dealers
From: jmalloy@stny.rr.com (Joe Malloy)
Date: Fri Jan 31 11:19:07 2003
Hey, Scott, don't overlook Elecraft -- sure, they're not in the big time (in
terms of sales, that is, at least not yet), but like Ten-Tec, they sell
directly, have a great reflector in which one can seek information and help
and great people at the mother ship to deal with.  As a result, at least for
me, I support with bux both of them.

73,

Joe, W2RBA
PM-3a, Triton 540, Century 21, Argonaut 509, [Argosy], Corsair I, Jupiter
and lots of odds 'n ends...