[TenTec] Corsair II: tune function?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II: tune function?
From: n8coo@juno.com (n8coo@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 4 12:32:59 2003
Heh heh heh when I first saw that on my Argosy, I was scratching my
head...then, oh yeah, just like "lock" your key down. Of course, maybe your key
doesn't have a shorting bar. (Some of mine do, and some of them don't) Some ops
may not even have a key. Since you don't have to "tune" the transmitter, makes
even more sense.  But I guess they gave up on that concept later as my Paragon
just says "TUNE" on the button.

73 de Mark N8COO