[TenTec] 238A rotary switch knobs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 238A rotary switch knobs
From: w8keb@1st.net (Ken & Linda Burrough)
Date: Mon Mar 10 11:56:11 2003
Hi All

I had the same thing happen in the first day with my 238A tuner, Scott sent a
replacement set but I used the knobs of my VERY old Ameco Preamplifier, Model
PLF-2.  These knobs have skirts that keep my fingers off the front panel.  I
saved the replacement knobs in case I want to use the Ameco again.

KEN/W8KEB
USAF Retired
Flushing, Ohio
w8keb@arrl.net
All Outgoing Mail Checked by Norton AntiVirus 2002