[TenTec] Orion Software v1.341

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Software v1.341
From: k6se@juno.com (k6se@juno.com)
Date: Sat May 17 22:05:35 2003
Greg, AB7R wrote:

"Same problem here with the pitch adjustment.  Also...and this may have
been mentioned previously, but is it normal for the monitor audio to be
so very low?  I have it all the way up and can barely hear myself in the
headphones or the speaker.  Using heil headset."
My monitor audio is set at 100 also to get ample monitor audio in my
headphones.  CW sidetone is adequate at its default setting of 50.

One thing I notice is that both monitor audio and sidetone will also vary
with the main receiver audio gain control, which is good but, like you
say, there just doesn't seem to be enough ooomph in the monitor audio.

Maybe a software update can improve that.  I'll mention that in my post
to ditsnbits@tentec.com.

73, de Earl, K6SE