[TenTec] Orion Relfector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Relfector
From: w8keb@1st.net (Ken & Linda Burrough)
Date: Fri May 23 16:04:26 2003
Hello Clark, William and Bill

Add me to the list of NoWay Yahoo!  I received one of the first Argonaut V's
and the Argonaut V Yahoo Group started.  I was warned by N4LQ, Steve about the
Spam on Yahoo and he was right.  I filled in their "privacy policy" stating not
to give out any of my info, well guess what, I started getting SPAM, and not
just the common type like "We have the morgue rate for you".  I was getting
PORN, everything from "making me the envoy of all" to "make her happy by
lasting longer".

It has taken me from October to now and I still get SPAM, only two or three a
day but it is still SPAM.  I am not a member of the Argonaut V Yahoo Group now
and when I get my Orion I will not be a member of the Orion Yahoo Group.

The Old Buzzard in Flushing, Ohio

Ken/w8keb