[TenTec] INRAD Filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] INRAD Filters
From: kd7efq62@hotmail.com (M.Todd Miskel)
Date: Fri May 23 16:33:32 2003
Hello, Thanks to everyone who's responded so far. I am new to Ten Tec rigs,
and a novice when it comes to things like filters. Apparently, ringing is a
CW phenomenon and I didn't know. My primary operating is SSB Ragchew and DX
work. I do very little CW. I guess what I need to be asking is what would be
the best filter combo to allow Ragchews, and still have excellent rejection
for SSB DX work in pileup conditions? Apparently TT filters have won out
with several people on rejection quality, so any other info for SSB work is
appreciated. 73's Todd