[TenTec] FS - 1210, 1208

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS - 1210, 1208
From: kc8wr@bright.net (Mike)
Date: Mon May 26 14:21:26 2003
Okay guys, this is the start.  I have FOR SALE the 1210 and the 1208 Tentec
transverters.  They are as new and used very little.  I used them with my K2
and the Omni VI OptIII a couple of times.  Actually when aligning them.  I
never got much use out of them, I only have vertically polarized 2 meter
antenna's and on 6 meters I put up a dipole.

Anyway, TenTec 1208 6 meter transverter shipped continental USA for $90.00

The TenTec 1210 2 meter transverter also shipped continental USA for $75.00

Postal money order preferred, but I will accept a personal check.  Personal
checks must clear before I ship the items.  I will ship them via USPS/insured
for the prices mentioned.

Thanks,
Mike - KC8WR

Reply off list, please at kc8wr@bright.net