[TenTec] Balanced Tuners

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Balanced Tuners
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Wed Jul 16 20:52:59 2003
Thanks for the info, Stuart.

The beads I use on my 5-bead baluns are about 1-1/8" long and 1/2" in
diameter and will just slip over the insulation of RG-8X.

I suspect that the control cable required 6 beads not out of impedance
considerations but in order to provide sufficient isolation.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr@att.net>