[TenTec] 400 watt amp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 400 watt amp
From: k9ot@mhtc.net (Paul DeWitte K9OT)
Date: Tue Jul 22 01:44:22 2003
Sorry for the off subject post. Sometime within the last couple of weeks I
saw some info on a 400 watt amp. I can not remember where I saw it. From
what I remember I thought that it might be something that you could take
along when operating portable without too big of bulk and weight.
Does anyone have any info on this or know where I can find out more about
it?
Naturally I would drive it with a Ten Tec. So not completely off subject.
Thanks 73 Paul  K9OT