Re: [TenTec] Information

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Information
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:11:57 -0600
Isn't it kinda "fun" that he waits for the rig to go out of production
before posting the numbers.  He's had at least seven years to make
measurements.  But then those of us who have been using them all that
time already knew this....  (it's also interesting none of the competing
ICOM's or Yaesu's are in the list)

        73, Duane