Re: [TenTec] ditsnbits auto-responder

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ditsnbits auto-responder
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:40:45 -0600
Tom,
        That's surely part of it.  But the other part of it is the
military and gov't radios they do on contract.  If they were trying to
stay in business just on their ham radio income, I think they would have
folded a while back.  Don't get me wrong - I love my TT radios, but they
do need to improve their communications and attitudes in some areas.

        73,  Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas