Re: [TenTec] Omni D - which type?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni D - which type?
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <mike_n4nt@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:17:05 -0400
When the first Omni rigs were introduced, there were the Omni-A (analog) and
the Omni-D (digital).  The Omni-A was phased out.  The next generation of
the Omni-D was called the Omni-B, and the last of that line was the Omni-C.

It was only the very first two (A and D) that had the squelch control.

Ten-Tec will supply you with an excellent reproduction of the manual for a
nominal charge.  Their manual copies that I've ordered come complete with
the fold-out schematics, etc.

73, Mike N4NT